4:32 is a ministry where one person's extra can become another's enough. Our family is full of people with needs and those who want to meet them. In Acts 4:32, we read, "All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had." The 4:32 ministry is designed to help bring together people who have needs with others who can help fill those needs. If you have a need or you can meet someone's need, please complete the appropriate form within our OceanPointe app.
- Boy Scouts of America is looking for part-time (15-20 hrs/week) Program specialists to deliver scouting programs in Newport, Fall River and New Bedford. $12-15/hour. Training provided. No experience necessary. Reliable transportation required. For more information or to apply for this position, please email Tim.email@example.com.
- Dental Assistant and Dental Front Office Staff positions available at North Kingstown dental office.
- Cambria Hotels and Suites has 2 front desk jobs open. Contact Barbara Zimmer at 401.236.2054 for more information.
- The Newport County YMCA is hiring certified lifeguards and experienced swim instructors (though willing to train the right candidate). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Male Personal Trainer, specialized in athletes of any age, looking to work with motivated individuals focused on performance growth, maintenance and all around wellness. Please email email@example.com for pricing and other inquiries.
- Visiting female here for internship in Newport for 10 weeks beginning June 18. Looking for room to rent during the weekdays. Will be commuting to Boston on weekends.
- Male college student who attends OP will be staying in RI this summer to serve in the church community and to further develop the ministry of Sojourn Newport and Dialgoue on Salve Regina’s campus. He has a job and will be traveling multiple weeks for rugby. He is in need of a place for June 4-19, and any degree of housing available for the months of July and August. He is willing to pay for rent and groceries.
- Male roommate needed to share apartment in South Kingstown. Rent would be $600 per month. Contact Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
HOUSehold goods / FURNISHINGS / AUtomotive PARTS
HOUSEHOLD GOODS / FURNISHINGS AVAILABLE
Sewing Machine (Brothers)
Dish set (white): 12 dinner plates, salad plates, and soup bowls
Queen bedroom set (queen bed, nightstand, dresser but no mattress)
Four window AC units
Over-sized red/floral arm chair (some wear)
Tan microfiber sleeper sofa in excellent condition. Must pick up in Middletown.
12-piece, gently-used flatware
Queen brass bed frame with box spring and mattress in excellent condition. Bed frame is apart and ready to transport. Must pick up in Middletown.
Baby boy clothes - Newborn to 12mos.
High Chair (like-new condition)
URGENT NEED -- Clothes needed for single mom and 2 year old son who lost all in a fire. Mom is a size 1 and little boy wears 24 months.
AUTOMOTIVE PARTS AVAILABLE
Radiator, Water Pump, Starter Solenoid for GMC Sonoma/Chevy S10 circa 1998 model year.
205-75R15 Tire + 5 Lug Wheel
Tire - 215-75R16 Goodyear Wrangler ST
97 Mercury Tracer in good condition will need a new speedometer and brake line on left front side
Female in need of dependable used vehicle. She is ready to purchase now in the $500-$2000 price range. Desires to also use vehicle to assist people getting to groups and church services.
Gentleman in need of large embroidery machine or small long arm quilter. He makes quilts for terminally ill children.
A local college student art major is in need of a sewing machine.
HANDYMAN / ERRANDS / HOUSEHOLD CHORES
Handyman willing to assist with light yard work, tree trimming/removal, posthole digging and snow removal.
Female recovering from back surgery needs help moving some boxes and a rocking chair to her basement. Also needs help weed whacking, trimming bushes, and pulling some weeds. She is willing to pay for this help.
Mother of 2 and foster Mom to over 70 children is in need of a new kidney. She has been on the Rhode Island transplant list for nearly 3 years. If you would like to explore the opportunity of giving someone the gift of life, please let us know. We will put you in touch with the family.