JOIN A GROUP!
At OceanPointe, we believe that God designed us to be in relationship with Him and with others. We choose to do so through groups that meet in homes throughout Newport County. They are comfortable, authentic and judgment-free gatherings where the Bible is studied, questions can be asked, and great fun can be had. And since there are usually 10-20 people in a group, everyone has an opportunity to contribute to discussion if they choose.
At an OceanPointe Group, you can expect the following:
- a relational environment where questions can be freely asked
- a comfortable setting to get to know people just like yourself
- a safe place to express yourself, share your life story or just sit and listen
- opportunities to read and understand the Bible more clearly
- true community, good food and great stories
If you're interested in joining one of OceanPointe's Adult Home Groups, our Student Groups or one of our Specialty Groups, simply fill out the form below:
We understand that the expense of childcare can be a deterrent to participating in a Community Group. Because we are committed to removing as many obstacles as possible, the church reimburses group participants at a predetermined rate for their childcare expenses, if needed.